Sunday 23 December 2012

HAED Bulletin Board SAL

Hey guys.

Since its Christmas Eve tomorrow and I'm going to be doing my normal "op's I've left it late running around" thing, thought that I would update my blog this evening lol.

So other then my Gecko Rouge Model Stitch this year I will also be working on this year's Heaven and Earth Design's Bulletin Board SAL piece. 
These smaller pieces are specially for member's of the HAED Bulletin Board only and aren't available to buy in general. They are however cropped down from the full size charts :)

We got a choice of 6 pieces to choose from, and the pages of the chart are sent out throughout the year - creating a full years SAL piece (yeyy!!)

The piece I have selected is QS Mystic Garden by Ciro Marchetti.

This is a crop from the full piece, Peacock Garden (which you can view and purchase here: Peacock Garden by Ciro Marchetti). When this came out I was drawn to the tigers immediately, but didn't fancy tackling the full piece. You can't imagine my delight at finding out this was one of the SAL pieces! 

After having a quick rummage though my stash, I was thrilled to find a piece of 25ct Magic Guide which will fit my final design on perfectly (will be 5.5inchx5.5inch approx).

Completed prep work

To complete my delight the wonderful Donna at Cross Stitch Heaven decided to offer us HAED Stitcher's thread packs for our selected pieces, so I ordered that to save myself time at this rush time of year

My QS Mystic Garden SAL Thread Pack from Cross Stitch Heaven


So that's me all ready to start. I can't do anything now until January 4th as this is when the first page is released but I'm so looking forward to it.

Many Thanks to Michele and Bob at HAED for these fabulous designs, and for Rachel from the HAED Bulletin Board for organizing it all.

Its going to be a fantastic stitching year in 2013!!

May I wish everybody have a fantastic Christmas - enjoy yourself's and I hope you all have an amazing time!

Much love to you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment